Skiing with the Boys!

At the beginning of March I was fortunate enough to be able to join a group of good mates on a trip to Morzine in France for a few days skiing. There is something fantastic about skiing, a friend used to say that mountains are holy places (which always struck me as a bit pagan). Certainly there's something about the roof of the world, the smell of ozone, the sunshine and the view that keep calling me back. I thought I would share a few pictures of our trip here.



This one is of the parish church where we went to Mass. One of the many great things about being Catholic, is that you can go to Mass virtually anywhere in the world, instantly recognise the liturgy and feel at home.



 All the boys on a snowy walk.
 Of course, a certain amount of alcohol was imbibed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Life Catholics on BBC TV defend Church Teaching on Contraception.

The Problem is the Bishops - Dr Janet Smith.

Cardinal Sarah on Fiducia Supplicans